Sullivan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Sullivan University.
Programmatic Accreditation, Approvals and Memberships
Sullivan University’s Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60603, 312/664-3575; FAX 312/664-4652, web site www.acpe-accredit.org Policies and regulations pertaining to the accreditation process are available on the ACPE website: http://www.acpe-accredit.org or by calling the ACPE office at 312-664-3575.
Sullivan University’s Louisville Campus is approved by the Ohio State Board of Proprietary School Registration under the provisions of Chapter 3332 of the Revised Code of Ohio. Registration Number: 83-12-0874B.
- Master of Business Administration;
- Executive MBA;
- Master of Science in Managing Information Technology;
- Master of Science in Conflict Management;
- Master of Science in Management and Collaborative Solutions;
- Master of Science in Human Resource Leadership;
- Dual MBA and Master of Science in Managing Information Technology;
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in accounting, computer systems, finance, healthcare management, logistics and distribution management, management, marketing, and human resource leadership;
- Associate of Science in Business Management;
- Associate of Science in Accounting;
- Associate of Science in Marketing and Sales Management;
- Associate of Science in Logistics and Distribution Management.