We hope you will trust us with your education and career goals!
To contact Military Admissions, please refer to the following phone list:
Louisville Campus (502) 413-8531
Lexington Campus (859) 514-7652
Fort Knox Campus (502) 942-8500
Online Division (502) 413-8841
- To apply for Financial Aid for Sullivan University, the school code is 004619. Please refer to FAFSA.
- Sullivan University Admissions Process
- Sullivan University Veterans Education Benefits Process
- Sullivan University – A Military-Friendly School
- Veterans Benefits – GI Bill Website
- To apply for education benefits online, please refer to the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP).
- Check your current Post-9/11 GI Bill Enrollment Status online.
As a military family member, you may qualify for the following benefits:
- Chapter 35 – Dependents’ Education Assistant Program
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill under the Marine GYSGT John David Fry Scholarship
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill under the transferability option to spouse or dependent children
Military Friendly Scholarships
- Imagine America Foundation – Military Award Program
- National Military Family Association – Military Spouse Scholarships
- Fisher House Foundation – Scholarship for military spouses and children
- Pat Tillman Foundation – Pat Tillman Scholarship
- Folds of Honor Foundation – Scholarships for military spouse or dependent
- Miscellaneous Military Scholarships
- Financial Aid for Military Families
*Scholarships may reduce the amount of your military educational benefits (Post-9/11 GI Bill, VA VocRehab, TA).