Louisville, Kentucky is a city with unlimited cultural and professional opportunities. It’s a progressive market with stable businesses and exciting venues for arts and entertainment. And it’s a city that’s receiving national recognition. In 2013, Louisville was named Top Travel Destination by The Lonely Planet and was ranked #3 on the list of Top 30 Cities for Young Entrepreneurs.
Sullivan’s main campus is easily accessible from both downtown and the east end business area. At the intersection of I-264/Watterson Expressway and Bardstown Road, the campus is located in one of the area’s most diverse collection of restaurants, clubs and retail stores.
- Innovative computer technology in the College of Business, with several networked computer laboratories
- Lexis-Nexis and WestLaw computerized legal research systems for Paralegal students
- The Sullivan Library and Learning Resource Center can be accessed online
- A Microsoft Authorized Academic Training Provider prepares graduates for industry-recognized certification
- The National Center for Hospitality Studies features eight modern kitchens and pastry laboratories, as well as an on-site gourmet restaurant
- Travel and Tourism students use Worldspan Computerized Travel Reservation System, the same software travel agents use