Teresa A. Daniel, JD, PhD
Human Resource Leadership
|B.S. – Centre College|
|M.A. – Fielding Graduate University|
|Ph.D. – Fielding Graduate University|
|J.D. – Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University|
- Published works include: The Management of People in Mergers & Acquisitions (2001), co-authored with her colleague, Dr. Gary S. Metcalf, and Cash Balance Pension Plans: A Practical Primer (2000), nominated for the 2001 SHRM Award
- Newest book, Stop Bullying at Work: Strategies and Tools for HR & Legal Professionals (SHRM Books, 2009), was the #7 top-selling book published by SHRM during 2010 and was #9 in 2012
- Nominated by Ashland Inc. for the Tribute to Women and Industry Award, a program designed to honor women making a significant contribution to the industry in a managerial, executive or professional role (1995)
- Received the Centre College Distinguished Alumnus Award (2002)
- Honored as a Fulbright Senior Specialist (2004)
- Ashland Inc. Executive Development Program at Indiana University Kelley Graduate School of Business – One-Year On-Site General Management/Leadership Studies Program
The flexibility of an online degree is convenient. Receiving that degree from a respected university? Even better. As one of the largest private universities in the southeast, our experience in career education is unparalleled.
Fort Knox Extension
Recognized as a military-friendly school, Sullivan University is proud to have served the Fort Knox community for over 30 years. In addition to serving active duty service members, veterans and their families, our full-service campus is also open to the local community.
Sullivan’s main campus is located in Louisville, Kentucky – a city with unlimited cultural and professional opportunities, including the area’s most diverse communities of restaurants, clubs and retail stores.