The best way that we know to achieve this is to partner with employers and pairing their employment needs with the goals and aspirations of our students and graduates. Our objective is to develop long-lasting relationships with our employer partners by delivering highly educated and motivated graduates to the workforce. As a result, we believe that this partnership will not only help to streamline the recruiting process but strengthen it. Additionally, to make this the most ideal and beneficial partnership for all involved, all of our services are provided to students, graduates and employers at no cost.
To reinforce this partnership, services include:
- Posting open job descriptions to qualified graduates (as well as to a student job board, when appropriate)
- Prescreening candidates according to an employer’s specifications
- Submitting résumés for open positions to the proper hiring authority
- Coordinating interview schedules at an employer’s site (or on-campus if desired)
- Holding mock interviews for certain classes and providing employers the opportunity to interview students who are still in school
- Hosting career fairs