Office of Research
The Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences aims to develop basic and clinical science research to reach the goal of establishing a university-wide translational research program. Our research program focuses on Pharmaceutics, Biotechnology, Pharmacology / Toxicology, Microbiology / Immunology, and outcome research in various education and pharmacy practices.
- Provide internal research funding and identify external funding opportunities.
- Encourage faculty and students to be active in research.
- Maintain an archive of research projects, scholarly activity, and relevant awards & recognition.
- Support Principal Investigators in their research and maintain budget and progress reports for each current project.
- Provide educational research opportunities through student workers, independent studies, and research assistants.
- To collaborate with researchers from other institutions to give seminars for the benefit of our faculty and students.
Abeer Al-Ghananeem, BS.Pharm., Ph.D.
Professor | Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Director of Research
Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
2100 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40205
Office: (502) 413-8957