- Students will only be allowed to use one competition scholarship (highest amount received).
- Starting classes at Sullivan by the fall start immediately following high-school graduation to receive the scholarship.
- Competition scholarships can be used along with academic scholarships.
- Student must be pursuing a degree that is related to the competition they won to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Student must remain continuously enrolled and maintain a 2.5GPA during studies at Sullivan to continue receiving the scholarship after the first quarter disbursement.