“On behalf of the students, faculty, and staff, welcome to Sullivan University! This orientation page has been designed to educate incoming students about Sullivan University, its operations, and all that it has to offer. Please take the opportunity and time to review the orientation guide and watch the video tutorials that address the various policies, procedures and services offered. Our academic programs, services, and support functions are designed to help you be successful as a Sullivan student. We consider it an honor that you have selected Sullivan University for your educational needs, and we look forward to working with you throughout your entire academic career.”
Dr. Jay Marr
President and CEO, Sullivan University
Learn more about these important student resources
- Blackboard 24/7 Online Support Center
- Login Instructions
- User name – This is the same as your Student ID. The format is: the first letter of your first name; up to the first five letters of your last name; followed by four numbers (i.e. jstude1234).
- Password – This is your social security number without any dashes or spaces (123456789).
- After your first login, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- Forgot your Password?
- Please contact the IT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866.755.7807
To complete your Orientation, take this survey
If you haven't already, you need to complete the mandatory new student orientation survey by clicking here.