Executive Master of Business Administration
Gain Your Executive Master of Business Administration in As Little As 18 Months.
Sullivan’s student-centric Graduate School offers an array of programs to fit each student’s interests. Students follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking, analysis, and research techniques. Our programs cover a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats conducive to their learning needs.
If you are looking for a career-minded graduate program that is committed to its students, then Sullivan University is the institution for you. As one of the region’s largest graduate business schools, we’re proud to offer a diverse multitude of programs that shape students into future professionals.
The Master in Business Administration is designed for managers and supervisors looking to broaden their expertise in strategic planning, financial analysis, conflict resolution, communications, and more. Sullivan's on-campus and online Executive Master of Business Administration program blends traditional courses with applied learning skills. It equips busy professionals with the tools to effectively manage the change and growth in today's competitive, global environment.
This program is built for business professionals who can directly apply new knowledge to their current management roles. Unique to our Executive MBA curriculum, there are four required experiential courses that challenge students to implement learning outcomes to their professional experiences.
- Flexible class options that accommodate even the most demanding work schedules
- Instructors with executive experience who bring valuable insight into best practices versus theory
- Emphasis on finding solutions to both quantitative and qualitative problems, so you will be able to manage numbers and craft solutions for dynamic obstacles
- Multiple, mutually exclusive admission criteria tailored to gauge various abilities for success at the graduate level
- Our engaged faculty teaches from practical work experience.
- No GRE/GMAT testing is required.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
To teach the economic, financial, organizational, and communication skills specific to managers in order to produce more capable and compassionate leaders.
Length: 18 months
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses (when required), transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.