Master of Business Administration
Gain Your Master's In As Little As 18 Months
The Graduate School is student-centered and offers many programs to enable our students to individualize their career interest. Students in our programs follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking and analysis, and research techniques. Our programs cover a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats convenient to their learning needs.
If you’re looking for a career-minded graduate program that is committed to you, Sullivan University is the institution for you. As one of the region’s largest and best graduate business schools, we are proud to offer programs that are designed to enable future working professionals to individualize their career interest. Our student-centric programs follow a curriculum developed to hone leadership skills, communication, problem-solving, critical thinking and research techniques.
In today's competitive business environment, the best jobs go to those with the leadership, communication, managerial and problem-solving skills required to effectively handle the ever-evolving challenges and opportunities of modern business. Plus, an advanced degree like Sullivan's on-campus and online Master of Business Administration is worth more in the business world. According to the 2015 Corporate Recruiters Survey Report, the median starting salary for recent MBA graduates in the United States is $100,000, nearly double the expected starting salary of business professionals who only hold a bachelor's degree.
You can also choose to tailor your on-campus or online MBA program to fit your specific interests and professional goals with our multiple concentration options:
- Conflict Management
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Human Capital Management
- Sullivan's 18-month MBA program streamlines your path to advancement in the business world. The base curriculum is designed to broaden your scope in strategic planning, financial analysis, critical thinking and communication is a business context. You can then choose electives or a concentration that is most relevant to your career goals.
- Our MBA program is the largest in Louisville and differentiates itself by emphasizing both quantitative and qualitative problem solving - so you'll be able to manage numbers and people.
- Our instructors bring with them years of professional business experience, providing valuable insight into best practices versus theory.
- Multiple, mutually exclusive admissions criteria tailored to gauge various abilities to succeed at the graduate level.
- Our flexible class options can fit even the most demanding work schedules.
The Master of Business Administration degree focuses on teaching:
- Problem Solving (using both qualitative and quantitative methods/solutions)
Length: 18 months
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses when required, transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.
Free Electives - Three elective courses are chosen by the student to complement the student's personal or professional interests.
Students in the Accounting Concentration must take ACT 511 instead of ACT 510. They must also earn a B or better grade in QNT 550 for successful completion of the course.