Master of Business Administration
Gain Your Master's in As Little As 18 Months.
Sullivan’s student-centric Graduate School offers an array of programs to fit each student’s interests. Students follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking, analysis, and research techniques. Our programs cover a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats conducive to their learning needs.
If you are looking for a career-minded graduate program that is committed to its students, then Sullivan University is the institution for you. As one of the region’s largest graduate business schools, we are proud to offer a diverse multitude of programs that shape students into future professionals.
In today's competitive business environment, the best jobs go to those with the leadership, communication, managerial, and problem-solving skills required to effectively handle the ever-evolving challenges and opportunities of modern business. An advanced degree such as Sullivan's on-campus and online Master of Business Administration (MBA) puts you a cut above others in the business world. According to the 2015 Corporate Recruiters Survey Report, the median starting salary for recent MBA graduates in the United States is $100,000, nearly double the expected starting salary of business professionals who only hold a Bachelor's Degree.
You can also choose to tailor your on-campus or online MBA program to fit your specific professional goals with our multiple concentration options:
- Conflict Management
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- Public Administration
- Strategic Human Capital Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Sullivan's 18-month MBA program streamlines your path to advancement in the business world. The base curriculum is designed to broaden your scope in strategic planning, financial analysis, critical thinking, and communication. You can then choose electives or a concentration that is most relevant to your career goals.
- Our MBA program differentiates itself by emphasizing both quantitative and qualitative problem solving, enabling you to manage numbers and people.
- Through years of professional business experience, our instructors provide valuable insight into best practices versus theory.
- Multiple, mutually exclusive admissions criteria are tailored to gauge various levels of success at the graduate level.
- Our flexible class options can accommodate even the most demanding work schedules.
- Our engaged faculty teaches from practical work experience.
- No GRE/GMAT testing is required.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
The Master of Business Administration Degree focuses on teaching:
- Problem Solving (using both qualitative and quantitative methods/solutions)
Length: 18 months
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses (when required), transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.
Free Electives - Three elective courses are chosen by the student to complement the student's personal or professional interests.
Students in the Accounting Concentration must take ACT 511 instead of ACT 510. They must also earn a B or better grade in QNT 550 for successful completion of the course.