Master of Science in Cybersecurity
Gain Your Master's In As Little As 18 Months.
Sullivan’s student-centric Graduate School offers an array of programs to fit each student’s interests. Students follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking, analysis, and research techniques. Our programs cover a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats conducive to their learning needs.
If you are looking for a career-minded graduate program that is committed to its students, then Sullivan University is the institution for you. As one of the region’s largest graduate business schools, we are proud to offer a diverse multitude of programs that shape students into future professionals.
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity (MSCS) Degree prepares graduates to lead and work in various capabilities to protect information infrastructures within organizations. The degree hones students’ analytical and research skills while providing technical knowledge. This provides comprehension in information security through theoretical and practical experience. Graduates of the on-campus and online Cybersecurity Master's Degree program develop core competencies in information security assessments and the monitoring and auditing of computer implementations and networks. This extends to investigating operating systems security, distributed systems, database security, security policies and protocols, cryptography, and applications security.
The MSCS Degree leads to a cybersecurity career by gaining practical skills in combating real and simulated cyber attacks. Some of the career paths in cybersecurity include: cyber policy analyst, chief security officer, cybersecurity software engineer, digital forensics expert, information systems security administrator, and many more. Sullivan University's Cybersecurity Graduate Degree can be earned entirely online.
- Having the combination of a degree, certifications, and experience is considered a "Triple Threat" in the IT world. With Sullivan's Master of Cybersecurity Degree, you can attain all three. We offer real-world applications of classroom theory in a laboratory environment augmented with virtual resources. In addition, you can seek pathways toward acquiring pertinent cybersecurity certifications.
- Our engaged faculty teaches through practical work experience.
- No GRE/GMAT testing is required.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
To prepare graduates to lead and work in various capacities to protect the information infrastructures of different organizations.
To train graduates in the core competencies in information security assessments, including:
- Monitoring and auditing computer implementations and networks.
- Investigating the operating systems’ security, distributed systems, database security, security policies and protocols, cryptography, and applications security.
Length: 18 months
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses (when required), transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.
Courses subject to change