Master of Science in Management
Gain Your Master's in As Little As 18 Months.
Sullivan’s student-centric Graduate School offers an array of programs to fit each student’s interests. Students follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking, analysis, and research techniques. Our programs cover a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats conducive to their learning needs. If you are looking for a career-minded graduate program that is committed to its students, then Sullivan University is the institution for you. As one of the region’s largest graduate business schools, we are proud to offer a diverse multitude of programs that shape students into future professionals.
Once professionals begin to move up within an organization and assume increased responsibility, the basis for success shifts from technical expertise to human expertise. Sullivan's Master of Science in Management prepares professionals to become highly effective leaders through the in-depth study and application of critical management topics, including:
- Methods & conduct of organizational assessments.
- Strategic management of human assets.
- Strategic planning in domestic and international environments.
- Managerial communication.
- Ethical decision making.
- The effects of rapid, disruptive organizational change and the subsequent administrative processes that are created to mitigate this.
Once professionals begin to move up within an organization and assume increased responsibility, the basis for success shifts from technical expertise to human expertise, and managing the people side of the enterprise becomes top priority. Sullivan's Master of Science in Management prepares professionals to become highly effective leaders through the in-depth study and application of critical management topics, including:
- Methods and conduct of organizational assessments
- Strategic management of human assets
- Strategic planing in domestic and international environments
- Managerial communication
- Ethical decision making
Major emphasis is placed on the effects of rapid, disruptive change on organizations and administrative processes and the consequent ethical and moral responsibilities of managers to society at large.
- Multiple, mutually exclusive admissions criteria are tailored to gauge various levels of success at the graduate level.
- Our flexible class options can accommodate even the most demanding work schedules.
- The entire program can be completed in 18 months.
- Our engaged faculty teaches through practical work experience.
- No GRE/GMAT testing is required.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
To train managerial-level professionals to strategically and ethically direct organizational operations, with a focus on leadership development and effective workforce management.
Length: 18 months
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses when required, transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.