Gardiner Point Residence Hall Room Change Request


Are you requesting a “room type” change?

Example: moving from a double to triple room or a double to single room.

Please note: Before a student requests a room change, they must first refer back to their roommate living agreement in attempt to work through certain roommate difficulties and must have roommate mediation with their RA. Only one room change per quarter is permitted. Please remember that the Department of Housing and Residence Life has the right to deny any room change request.