The purpose of Intramural Sports programs at Sullivan University is to provide a wide variety of activities to meet the recreational needs of the student body (regularly enrolled graduate, undergraduate students, faculty, and staff members).
Flag football, Basketball (5 on 5), Volleyball and Soccer are provided for both men, women and co-ed. These are the core sports that are provided throughout the year, but feedback from the student body help in providing additional sports if the request is initiated by the student body
Each sport that is offered will have a season. At the end of each season there will be a tournament to determine a championship team or champion as the program progresses. Schedules of games, notice of special events, and announcements are posted in the Student Scene and in the Student Services office located in the main building, just outside the main lobby.
How to sign up for an Intramural Sports Event
- IMLeagues is our intramural league registration program. Click below to create a free account and to register for intramurals
- Download the SU Mobile App
- Checkout the SU Weekly Newsletter in your student email
Have suggestions or questions about intramural sports? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is Eligible to Participate in an Intramural Event
Sullivan Intramural events are open to the following:
- All currently enrolled students.
- All part-time and full-time employed faculty and staff.
- For Co–Ed events only‚ spouses of currently enrolled students, faculty and staff may participate. For these events‚ the spouse must be on the same roster with their Sullivan husband or wife. Spouses may not stand alone on a roster.
A valid Sullivan student ID‚ faculty ID or staff ID is required to enter and participate in all Sullivan intramural events. All students are required to present their valid Sullivan student photo I.D.s. All faculty and staff are required to present either a valid Sullivan faculty/staff photo I.D. or a another form of photo I.D. such as valid driver’s license. For Co–Rec events only‚ spouses of eligible students‚ faculty or staff must present a valid driver’s license in order to participate with their Sullivan husband or wife.