Tuition Discount Partners
Employer Tuition Discount Program
Sullivan University offers tuition discounts to select companies, associations and organizations that have established agreements with the University as a benefit to their employees or members.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OF THE SULLIVAN UNIVERSITY EMPLOYER DISCOUNT PROGRAM
- It provides you or a family member a significant tuition saving.
- If your employer provides tuition assistance as an employee benefit, it enhances your tuition benefit program, stretching those dollars even further.
- It empowers you to obtain the education and work skills that will make you more productive, promotable and valuable to your employer.
- Sullivan offers many classes and programs on campus with both day and evenings schedules.
- Many Sullivan University academic programs are available 100% online. Employees outside of commuting distance or have fluctuating work/life schedules can take advantage of our online programs.
To learn more about the specifics of your Sullivan University tuition discount program, please contact your organization’s Human Resource department.
Employer Benefits of the Sullivan University Employer Discount Program
- It provides an added benefit from you to your employees.
- It makes your company/organization more attractive to potential employees.
- It’s a retention tool for current employees to reduce turnover.
- And, perhaps best of all, program participation requires no out of pocket expense for the employer
Sullivan University welcomes inquiries from companies, associations and organizations about tuition partnership programs. To learn more, contact David Keene, Vice President for Community Partnerships at 800-467-6281 or 859-276-4357; email – DKeene@Sullivan.edu