“On behalf of the students, faculty, and staff, welcome to Sullivan University! This orientation page has been designed to educate incoming students about Sullivan University, its operations, and all that it has to offer. Please take the opportunity and time to review the orientation guide and watch the video tutorials that address the various policies, procedures and services offered. Our academic programs, services, and support functions are designed to help you be successful as a Sullivan student. We consider it an honor that you have selected Sullivan University for your educational needs, and we look forward to working with you throughout your entire academic career.”
Dr. Jay Marr
President and CEO, Sullivan University
Step 1 - Take a Virtual Tour
If you haven't already, you should take a virtual tour of our campus! Just click here!
Step 2 - Getting Started
Click this IT video link to learn about accessing your Blackboard account, the Student Portal, Office 365 and the Virtual Desktop!
Step 4 - Download the Sullivan Mobile App
Get more information here!
Step 5 - Learn about the Student Success Team
The Student Success Team Program is designed to help students adjust to all aspects of college life and to provide students with a crew who will always be there to answer any questions and address any concerns students have during their first quarter.
- Click here to watch a short video introducing our Student Services team!
- Click here to complete the "About Me" questionnaire so we can get to know you better!
Learn more about these important student resources
- Blackboard 24/7 Online Support Center
- Login Instructions
- User name – This is the same as your Student ID. The format is: the first letter of your first name; up to the first five letters of your last name; followed by four numbers (i.e. jstude1234).
- Password – This is your social security number without any dashes or spaces (123456789).
- After your first login, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- Forgot your Password?
- Please contact the IT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866.755.7807
To complete your Orientation, take this survey
If you haven't already, you need to complete the mandatory new student orientation survey by clicking here.