Conflict Management Graduate Certificate
Gain Your Graduate Certificate in As Little As Nine Months.
Sullivan’s student-centric Graduate School offers an array of programs to fit each student’s interests. Students follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking, analysis, and research techniques. Our programs cover a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats conducive to their learning needs.
If you’re looking for a career-minded graduate program that is committed to its students, then Sullivan University is the institution for you. As one of the region’s largest graduate business schools, we are proud to offer a diverse multitude of programs that shape students into future professionals.
Where there are people, there will be conflict. It is an inevitable element of the human experience; but, if left unmanaged in the workplace, conflict can debilitate productivity, diminish morale, and undermine growth. Anyone who works with people, manages people, or has relations with people will find Sullivan University's Graduate Certificate in Conflict Management incredibly useful.
This graduate-level program focuses on applying conflict management methods, skills, and techniques in an organizational context. Professionals in human resources, counseling, or supervisory roles will gain a unique advantage by learning ways in which conflict can be managed to drive positive business results.
- Learning effective communication, arming students with the ability to transform negative conflict into positive opportunity, facilitate diverse workgroups, and negotiate better outcomes
- Completing certificate entirely online and in only nine months
- Gaining an official Conflict Management certification that sets you apart in a competitive business climate, as organizations look to increase soft skills development among management
- Our engaged faculty teaches from practical work experience.
- No GRE/GMAT testing is required.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
The Graduate Certificate in Conflict Management Focuses on Teaching:
- Factors that lead to conflict escalation.
- The importance of effective communication in creating and managing conflict.
- Theories about the nature and sources of conflict as well as approaches to conflict management.
- How unmanaged conflict can lead to lower production and increased costs for the organization.
- The understanding and appreciation of cultural differences and how such differences can lead to more productive teams.
- Effective coaching skills and how they can be applied to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Design strategies for managing organizational conflict.
Time Length: Nine months
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses (when required), transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.