Conflict Management Graduate Certificate
Gain Your Graduate Certificate In As Little As 9 Months
The Graduate School is student-centered and offers many programs to enable our students to individualize their career interest. Students in our programs follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking and analysis, and research techniques. Our programs cover a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats convenient to their learning needs.
If you’re looking for a career-minded graduate program that is committed to you, Sullivan University is the institution for you. As one of the region’s largest and best graduate business schools, we are proud to offer programs that are designed to enable future working professionals to individualize their career interest. Our student-centric programs follow a curriculum developed to hone leadership skills, communication, problem-solving, critical thinking and research techniques.
Where there are people, there will be conflict. It's an inevitable element of the human experience, but if left unmanaged in the workplace, conflict can debilitate productivity, diminish morale and undermine growth. Anyone who works with people, manages people or h as a relationship with people will find Sullivan University's Graduate Certificate in Conflict Management highly useful.
This graduate-level program focuses on applying conflict management methods, skills and techniques in an organizational context. Professionals in human resources, counseling or supervisory roles will gain a unique advantage by learning ways in which conflict can be managed to drive positive business results.
- Students will learn to communicate better; transform negative conflict into positive opportunity; facilitate diverse workgroups; and negotiate better outcomes.
- Complete this certificate entirely online in only 9 months.
- This official conflict management certification will set you apart in a competitive business climate, as organizations look to increase soft skills development among management.
The Graduate Certificate in Conflict Management Graduate focuses on teaching:
- Factors that lead to conflict escalation
- The importance of effective communication in creating and managing conflict
- Theories about the nature and sources of conflict and approaches to conflict management
- How unmanaged conflict can lead to lower production and increased costs for the organization
- The understanding and appreciation of cultural differences and how such differences can lead to more productive teams
- Effective coaching skills and how they can be applied to problem-solving and decision-making
- Design strategies for managing organizational conflict
Time Length: 9 Months
Time length for program completion will vary depending upon the number of courses taken per term, developmental courses when required, transfer credit accepted, lack of continuous enrollment, etc.