Application For Admission
Application to the Sullivan University Physician Assistant Program has three components:
- Submit application and all supporting documentation to CASPA;
- If invited for an interview, submit a supplemental application;
- Personal Interview
CASPA Application Process
Initial application is made through CASPA, the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants. The Sullivan University PA Program will accept applications only via CASPA.
The CASPA application cycle opens April 30, 2020. The University’s closing deadline for applications is July 15, 2020. All applications must be in a verified status within CASPA on July 15, 2020 for consideration.
The CASPA Application Has 4 Parts:
- Personal Information Tab
- Academic History Tab requires official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended. Please note: International Students must submit a Worldwide Education Services evaluation of transcripts only. Sullivan University does not accept evaluations from any other service. Results of the TOEFL test should also be sent to the CASPA website.
- Supporting Information Tab includes recommendations, achievements/certifications, essays and a signed release statement.
- Program Materials Tab includes copies of professional licenses, military documentation, and Verification of Intent to Graduate (if graduating during the current academic year). Please note: All outstanding prerequisites and bachelor’s degree must be complete by April 1 prior to matriculation.
CASPA application fees depend upon the number of institutions you apply to. Fees start at $175.
The Sullivan University Physician Assistant Admissions Committee will review all verified CASPA applications. Upon completion of this review, the Admissions Committee will invite selected candidates to complete a supplemental application. Invited candidates will receive instructions and a link to the supplemental application.
- Students will be invited to complete the supplemental application or will be notified they are no longer under consideration.
- The supplemental application requires payment of a nonrefundable application fee of $100.
To be considered for an Admission Interview, the supplemental application must be completed within 30 days of receipt.
The Sullivan University Physician Assistant Program requires an interview as part of the admissions process. Students who have been selected to for an interview will be notified via e-mail. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview.