Mission, Vision and Values
Physician Assistant Program
The mission of Sullivan University’s Physician Assistant Program is to educate medical professionals to provide ethical, high quality healthcare as part of an interprofessional team. We will educate students to become life-long learners that remain dedicated to serving diverse communities with compassion and promoting the profession.
Our vision is to provide excellence in educating Physician Assistants who will work together and with other providers to best serve our country’s diverse communities compassionately and with integrity, keeping current in theory and practice and promoting the PA Profession throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the rest of the nation.
The Sullivan University PA program has identified the following Core Values as the cornerstones of its operation:
- Professional Integrity as a foundation for excellence in PA practice.
- Advocacy for the patient, the profession & the community.
- Compassion as the appropriate approach to every interaction.
- Teamwork as an inexorable quality of the PA profession and healthcare model.
- Lifelong Learning as an ongoing, voluntary, and self-motivated pursuit of knowledge.