PILLARS of HEALTHCARE (PHc)
Vision: To create P.I.L.L.A.R.S. of the community
Provide. Integrate. Learn. Lead. Advocate, Research. Serve.
PHc is an interprofessional umbrella organization created to bring together a group of students striving toward a common goal. The organization includes four major pharmacy student organizations, a pharmacy technician organization and a physician assistant student organization.
- AMCP – Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- APhA-ASP- American Pharmacy Association-Academy of Student Pharmacists
- NCPA – National Community Pharmacists Association
- SSHP – Student Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Pharmacy Technician Student Organization
- SAAAPA- Student Academy of American Academy of Physician Assistants
Officer To the download the organization chart, please click here.